Monday, October 12, 2015

Chachago


Have fun trying to Google this place... It all leads to stuff in Chicago. Even though, this is another Taiwan import to Toronto.

Taro milk tea.
Chunks! You can see the taro at the bottom of the cup. I was jealous because I didn't drink this.

Instead, I got the regular milk tea with bubbles.
It was okay. But I'm so used to roasted milk tea from Chatime that I missed the roasted flavour. That might've been why I thought there was too much milk. Can't really complain as it's the free one in 'buy one get one free'. 

Would I return? Maybe to try the taro drink. But to be honest, it's quite a bit more expensive than the other bubble tea places downtown. I think the prices were about $6-8. I could get downtown alcohol for those prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment