Monday, November 4, 2013

Mexico Lindo

(647) 436-4340


Nachos fiesta! We were really hungry. I was a fan of the peppers with the nachos.

Negra modelo.
Comes in a stumpy bottle. It was very drinkable. Goes down easy, and non-offensive. It's ever so slightly malty, and more sweet than bitter.

Mexican platter... or at least that's what I think it was called.
The rice is whatever. The refried beans are tasty, but I like refried beans. The chimichanga is my new favourite thing. I don't know what it's supposed to taste like, but I liked the one I had. 

Would I return? Yeah, I would. Mexican food is sparse in Toronto. The prices aren't too outrageous (for Toronto) and gives good portions. We had to wait a bit for service as we took the last table to make the restaurant completely full. I liked the food, and the menu items seemed straightforward. The environment is very casual.

Total damage: approximately $28 for my drink, meal, and third of the nachos. 




No comments:

Post a Comment