Thursday, July 26, 2012

Waterloo beer

Waterloo Amber Seasonal Collection

Jo says I'm pro-Canadian beers. Maybe... or maybe that's just what's cheaper in Canada. :P

Anyways, saw this on the shelf, and decided to go for it, being my Canadian self.

I like that colour. So pretty. Tastes very flavourful. It's a bit bitter, but I like it. Smells... malt-y. It's marked as "strong beer" and at 6.8%, I guess it is. It's not exactly smooth, but I find it drinkable. That's the best description I can come up with right now... not everyone's going to like it, but I don't hate it.

Would I get it again? Sure, why not. I support Canadian products and this beer is okay by me. It would go well with spicy wings. Though in general, I remember liking their dark beer more. 

Total damage: $2-something + tax at your local LCBO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment